Summary of changes
- The title for Online / Offline status was moved to the chatbox header, and the "old" chatbox header title has been removed
- The welcome message is now within a highlighted container
- The minimize icon was removed
- The icon at the left of the title was removed
- Default chatbar is now a little wider and has bigger font size
Please, make sure that these changes apply smoothly on your site's chatbox. If you have a long title you may need to shorten it
Introduction of chatbox Avatar
The chatbox avatar can be anything you like, we have some pre-loaded cartoon figures, or you can upload your own one. It could also be a logo. This avatar is not the same as the agent avatar, which is displayed when an agent accepts a chat request from the web visitor.
The chatbox avatar is also displayed when it is activated by a trigger rule:
By default, current accounts have no chatbox avatar configured. If you want to configure it, read here.
We hope you like these changes. We are working to make FrescoChat better!