How does it work?
- An agent may start a voice or video chat by sending the message !call on the IM client (or using the menu option on the web chat dashboard).
- Both, the agent and the visitor will be asked to click a link to open the video chat room. The video chat starts automatically when both users enter the video chat room
- A video chat can only be started when an agent is already chatting with a visitor. It does not work in a standalone way.
- Video/Voice chat is available on desktop versions of Firefox, Chrome and Opera. Currently not available on mobile devices.
- Chat information will tell you if the visitor is in a compatible browser/device for establishing a video chat
Enable Video or Voice only Chat
You can choose to enable only voice chat or a full fledged video chat.
On FrescoChat Panel Menu, select Account Settings
On FrescoChat Panel Menu, select Chatbox -> Translation
Replace the messages with your own ones